We are also excited to release the new Magneto Front Hub to match our new Magneto Cassette hub. We wanted the most reliable hub possible so we are using oversized bearings that allow us to use a strong 7075 Aluminum female axle as an option. The end caps and bolts use the same process and features as the Cassette hub and the hub is also compatible with our new rear hub guard.
Same as the Cassette hub, the magneto front hub is manufactured in Europe to achieve the best quality possible.
Magneto hubs feature thicker flanges for extra strength so we recommend spokes with wider J-bend.
Spokes with tighter J-bend also work but it requires to bend the spokes slightly when being laced. This might cause a cosmetic issue since it can mark the flange sometimes but once the wheel is tensioned it works perfectly.
- – 7075-T6 ALUMINUM SHELL
- – OVERSIZED HIGH QUALITY BEARINGS
- – INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY MACHINED CNC CRMO CAPS
- – HEAT TREATED CRMO AXLE
- – HEAT TREATED CRMO DRIVER, CAPS & BOLTS WITH ANTI-RUST TREATMENT
- – NYLON GUARD COMPATIBLE WITH REAR HUB
- – MADE IN EUROPE
- – WEIGHT CR AXLE: 328 GR / 11.5 OZ
- LACING INFO:
- FLANGE DIAMETER: 41MM / 8MM SPOKES
- OFFSET: 19MM / 8MM SPOKES