The FUSE Omega PRO Shin Pad Combo is the super-lightweight and slimmed-down brother to our best-selling Alpha PLUS Shin Combo pad.
The classic shin/ankle combo paired up with the incredibly lightweight and extremely breathable strapless design makes for a shin pad with ultimate protection and uncompromised fit.
Kevlar front section with breathable perforated compression Lycra and “dry-fit” mesh on the rear
SAS-TEC lightweight inserts with extreme impact absorption properties
• NEW anti-bacterial neoprene
• incredibly light weight and extremely breathable strapless design for uncompromised performance
• super light SAS-TEC Viscoelastic foam insert
• reinforced super tough design for longevity
• compression technology, with printed Kenesio™ bands to combat fatigue and muscle failure
• silicone gripper on the top and bottom and inside to hold the pad in place and prevent slip
• articulated whip pads
• extra side impact padding; ankle pad with Achilles tendon padding
• Outer whip protection & ankle protection
Certification: EN 1621-2012 – Level 1
DEFENCE FOAM SYSTEM
These specially designed “Grippers” are made from neoprene and silicone and help keep your pads in place and prevent them from slipping or moving about whilst riding. Allowing us to use less or even no straps, the Sharkskin grippers are an essential part in keeping you comfortable and protected whilst riding. Featured across our whole range, this one small, but important, feature helps make FUSE pads simply unbeatable.
An essential ingredient in our game-changing OMEGA pads, this super thin breathable and durable material keeps the back of your pads ventilated and comfortable even during the heaviest of sessions and warmest of climates.
NANOFRONT™ is the world’s first ultra-fine polyester nanofiber. With a diameter of merely 700 nanometers, one fibre is 1/7500 of a human hair.
Used on many of our FUSE Protection gloves, the surface density of fabric made with NANOFRONT is about 10 times greater than other fabrics. And since the undulations are at the nano-level, the fiber surface produces a large frictional force for strong gripping power.