The Vultus ADJ Forks take the popular Captive Fork concept of adjustable offset and simplifies the function with 7 series alloy spacers that include magnets. The magnets hold the spacers in the dropout making front wheel removal fast and easy. Experiment to find your best offset based on your riding style instantly- – 22mm for super tech and front wheel stuff, 25mm for street and park moves and the 28mm offset for high speed trails and park. Great for shops , the Vultus ADJ offers multiple offsets in one, simplifying stocking. Includes all the same tech features as other Shadow forks.
- Includes 3 different offset – 22mm, 25mm, and 28mm
- Proprietary Rigidrop dropout system
- 4130 chromoly butted, oversized, & tapered tubing
- 100% heat treatment after welding
- 1 piece steer tube with welded top cap receiver
- 315mm fork length / 165mm steer
- Weight: 907g