For the development of this fork brand STRESS was spent several years. Dropouts and steerer tube are most weak places of the forks. To solve the first problem, the engineers of STRS used the technology of investment cast dropouts, which made it possible to get rid of the seam at all. In order to increase the strength of the fork, and not slightly to put on weight, an aluminum spacer is pressed into the fork steerer tube.
- heat-treated Japanese steel 4130
- aluminum spacer in the steerer tube
- variable thickness cast dropouts
- offset 28 mm
- steerer tube length 160 mm
- topbolt for 6 mm and 8 mm Allen key
- Weight 1050g