STRESS spent several years developing the Voskhod fork. During this time they have accumulated breakdown statistics. So there are two weakest points on all forks: the steerer tube and the dropouts. To solve the first issue, stress have added two aluminum rings in the steerer at the points of maximum load. Thus, they have made a much more solid steerer tube and still have kept the weight about the same. The second issue they took care of by using investment cast 1pc dropouts with variable thickness from 4 to 8 mm.
The Voskhod fork features:
- Investment cast 1pc drop outs;
- Full Post Heat Treated CrMo
- Aluminium inserts in steerer tube
- Top bolt accepts both 6 and 8 mm allen key
- 160mm steerer tube lenght
Weight: 0,950 kg